Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination or Negative COVID-19 Test is No Longer Required to Attend TLMT Conferences.
TLMT cannot be held liable for COVID-19 cases arising because of event attendance and will continue to require all attendees to sign a Waiver and Release of Liability for Communicable Diseases upon registering for any TLMT in-person meeting or event.
TLMT’s Meetings & Events Entry Policy is subject to change based on COVID-19 community levels and any updated guidance from CDC and/or federal or state officials in localities hosting a TLMT in-person meeting or event. Guidance on COVID-19 is continually updated, and TLMT appreciates the understanding of its stakeholders as we seek to provide valuable, timely face-to-face programming while prioritizing the health and safety of attendees.
TLMT has the right to ask all attendees, speakers, and exhibitors to agree to the following COVID-19 policies and guidelines at point of registration:
1. By registering for this conference, I agree that I will carefully review and, during the event and all event-related activities, comply with all applicable COVID-19-related federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and guidance, including but not limited to, the specific local COVID-19 regulations, linked below, and any other protocols that may be implemented by TLMT or the conference venue.
2. I acknowledge that TLMT cannot guarantee that attendees will not be exposed to or contract COVID-19 while attending the conference, and that by attending they may be exposing or increasing their risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19.
3. I understand that TLMT will continue to closely monitor conditions related to COVID-19 between now and the start of the conference and that TLMT reserves the right to modify its COVID-19 related procedures and health screening protocols in its sole discretion at any time. Registrants will be informed of any such changes on an ongoing basis. As a condition of attendance and participation, I agree to follow the protocols as required by TLMT and/or the conference venue. Refusal to abide by TLMT’s COVID-19 related procedures may result in ejection from the conference and cancellation of their registration, without refund.
TLMT Conference has the right to request attendees, exhibitors, vendors, and speakers to participate in a wellness check before they receive their event badge. Attendees May be asked the following questions before they receive their badge and gain entry into the conference:
1. In the past 24 hours, have you experienced COVID-19 symptoms?
2. Have you or people whom you have close contact with, like someone who lives in your house, a relative, a friend, or a co-worker tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days or had any COVID-19 symptoms in the last 14 days?
Waiver of Lawsuit/Release of Liability:
1. COVID-19 Warning, Assumption of Risk, Waiver of Risk and Release of Liability and Indemnification for Attending the 2023 Trial Lawyers of Mass Torts & Class Actions (TLMT) In Cabo, MX Warning Related to COVID-19 Infection
2. The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, was declared a worldwide pandemic and is very contagious. COVID-19 can cause serious and potentially life-threatening illness and even death.
3. TLMT has taken and will continue to take all reasonable precautions to prevent against the presence and spread of the disease but cannot and does not guarantee against exposure; and therefore, in choosing to attend TLMT Conferences you acknowledge that you are assuming a risk that you may be exposing yourself to COVID-19 and its potential health risks.
Assumption of Risk
Waiver of Lawsuit/Release of Liability
Masks are welcome but not required. Please understand and respect that wearing a mask is a personal and individual choice of your fellow conference attendees.